Site Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website (https://2mfm.uk).
By accessing this website, it is assumed that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 2mfm.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice etc.:
- Client", “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and compliant to the these terms and conditions
- “I” , “my”, “we”, “us” refer to the site owner(s)
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Data Collection and Processing
This website is provided by an individual, whom you can contact with any Data Protection or GDPR related enquiries. Contact details are provided at the bottom of this page.
This website does not collect visitor data, track visits or implement any analytics.
However, each time you visit the site, information like your public IP address, web pages requested, referrer and user agent will be recorded in server logs and retained for a period of up to one year.
Legal Basis for Data Collection and Processing
Under GDPR, the legal basis for processing server logs is legitimate interest.
It is in our legitimate interest to collect this information. It will be used, on occasion, to:
- identify fraudulent activity, including malicious requests and attempts to compromise the security of the website or its hosting environment
- identify and troubleshoot problems with the website Information is not passed onto third parties, except in cases where a criminal offence has been committed and data is required by law enforcing authorities.
Your Rights Under GDPR
You may at any time exercise your rights under GDPR in respect of server logs:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access (subject access request)
- The right to object
Making a Complaint or a Subject Access Request
If you would like more information or to place a subject access request, please contact us via email using the contact details given below.
Lodging a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If you believe that your data has been collected and processed in an unlawful manner and you have not received a suitable response to enquiries you have made on the matter, then you may raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Other Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights are reserved for content published on 2mfm.uk. You may access and use material from 2mfm.uk for your own personal use subject to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, unless otherwise indicated.
You may link to the home page,to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around these webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of this website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to this website. You approve to immediately remove all links to this website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to this website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from this website
If you find any link on this website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links but we am not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Please direct all enquiries, including data protection enquiries, to: